Thursday, September 26, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 1

I've always wanted to do something like this, but never thought I would be able to keep up with it because my life is SO boring. (I'm hoping this challenge teaches me to see the beauty in things I never thought of before, but we'll see.)

In any case, these next few weeks are going to be kind of exciting, so I figured this would be the time to start, when I could possibly complete my personal challenge of posting a photo a day. Eventually, I'll do the actual challenge, but for now, I think I'll just stick to 1 photo, any photo, per day.


September 26 - Photo 1

Today is my birthday! My apartment complex leaves a balloon and card on your door for your birthday each year. This is the view of mine from my bed; it's floating to the ceiling. It's not to say that this is my favorite part of my birthday or anything; I just kind of liked how it looked like a mobile floating to the ceiling.

No comments:

Post a Comment