Friday, September 27, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 2

I don't think you can even begin to understand how happy today's photo makes me!



We are currently en route to Franklin, TN for Gavin's brother's wedding. Lucky for us, we had a connecting flight in Charlotte, NC (!!!). It feels so good to see Carolina Panther gear, UNC gear, NCSU gear (I know, that's how much I miss NC).

I didn't eat at BWI before we left, so I playfully told Gavin that I was holding out for Bojangles in Charlotte. Once we arrived, I started panicking because I didn't see it on the concourse we arrived in. Fingers crossed, we walked toward our gate and we found it! While I normally get the Chicken Supremes combo, that meal was marked up too much for me, so I opted for a Country Ham Biscuit combo. YUM.

No comments:

Post a Comment