Wednesday, October 9, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Day 14

I know it's not *quite* November yet, but I got my official registration email for Movember today. What's Movember, you say?

Movember is a charity that asks men to grow moustaches for the month of November to raise money and awareness for prostate and testicular cancers and mental health issues.

This is my second year as a Mo-Sista (as I am not a Bro and cannot grow a "Mo"). It is important to me because cancer is something you can never really see coming. Anyone who knows me knows that my mom has suffered not once, but twice from breast cancer. We donate and participate in related charities, but I can't help but think that I wouldn't be so involved if I wasn't so close to it.

I want to help with this cause now, even though none of the beloved men in my life are battling cancer. I want to help raise awareness before it's too late. The more you do now, the better chance you have later.



If you would like to donate to me or my team, Merkle Mo, please click this link and THANK YOU for your donation! Help save lives by spreading the word about awareness!

No comments:

Post a Comment