Sunday, October 20, 2013

30 Day Photo Challenge - Days 22-25

SO CLOSE.

Welp, I didn't live up to it (and I didn't really expect to). I don't have a photo for Day 22 (October 17).

On Day 23, we went out to celebrate a friend completing boards (for dental school). The boys decided to eat fries with chopsticks. I couldn't tell you why - they just did. :)

Day 23 - October 18
On Saturday, we attended Das Best Oktoberfest down by the stadiums. It was nice to be able to walk and not have to worry about driving or parking. Not to mention, we just drank the afternoon away without a care in the world.

We met my cousin and her husband there, along with her coworker. We also happened to bump into some of Gavin's classmates. Small world :)

Day 24 - October 19
The highlight to day-drinking: I fell asleep WAY too early, but slept through most of my hangover, so I was ready to go on Sunday. We took ourselves down to Arundel Mills to watch as many football games at one time as possible. (I do not recommend this. Everyone got dizzy flipping around to see another game.) I had the opportunity to return a damaged candle that I ordered from Bath & Body Works. Whoever handled that shipping did not heed the words "Fragile."

Day 25 - October 20
In any case, I got a brand new candle so I'm a happy camper. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment